· Functional conflict
· Dysfunctional conflict
· Conflict Resolution steps
Functional conflict- non-aggressive conflict that stimulates creativity and ideas.
Dysfunctional conflict- aggressive conflict that compromises work at hand and the relationship of the employees.
Conflict Resolution steps:
· Negotiation- two parties come to a solution to fix the argument by themselves.
· Conciliation- discussion is now facilitated by third party.
· Mediation- third party now gets involved in the argument and gives out advice.
· Arbitration- third party now takes argument and makes judgment call.